Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Starting Over

So I need to get accountable and start back on health kick regime.
My goal is to hit the gym at least 4 times a week - thankfully, I now have a closer gym to attend and with friends to go with. Hopefully we can keep it continuous. Because of this I can cancel my 24 hour membership and save me money... I didn't really like going there plus gas and mileage daily. Wasn't motivating me enough.

I have been the same weight for about 6 months after I finished school - well, I did go down to 185 and pretty much gained it all after holidays, new school, so many birthdays and bleh. Could go on and on.

I weighed in this morning at 199. But I am due for my TOM and I know the weight gain is mostly water retention. I'm normally hovering around 195.

Saddens me it's been two years since I started my weight loss journey and was only able to lose 45lbs :( It really could have been more if I didn't self-sabotage A LOT of the times.

Mini-goal set back MAY 1 2011: Be under 189lbs

Hope everyone is doing well on getting fit.

No comments: